If you have your own logo, please send us the AI file. If the logo is not complicated, a JPG file can also be accepted. All Pantone color options are available for both lanyards and badges.

We are professional manufacturers with decades of experience in this industry; developing, designing and producing lanyards and badges. Since its inception, our company is committed to a people-oriented approach, valuing innovation and creating exceptional services.

Our company offers a variety of commonly used and effective ribbon methods for lanyards and badges, including:

  • Plain Weave
  • Twill Tape
  • Medal Lanyards
  • Knitting Belt
  • Round Rope

To facilitate fast delivery, we offer a diverse range of standard ribbon yarn color swatches that are frequently ordered. By selecting a ribbon yarn color from our color card and placing an order below 5000 pieces, we can expedite production, ensuring your order will be ready within 7 days.

Here are the 24 available colors for your reference. Please note that we can only dye ribbons to match Pantone colors, and the logo printing will also be done according to Pantone colors.

Following materials are available for lanyards”

  • Polyester
  • Nylon
  • Cotton
  • Satin

You can select from these material options based on your specific preferences and requirements for your lanyards.

Following methods are offered to print logo on lanyards:

  • PVC Heat Stamped Raised Logo
  • Embroidered Logo
  • Silk Screen Printing on Satin
  • Woven Labeled Logo
  • Silk Screen Printing Logo
  • Woven Logo
  • Heat Transfer Logo
  • Silicon Printing Logo

To ensure you are dealing with the right supplier, it is important to consider the following factors. Firstly, it should be a legal and registered company. Secondly, it should have a good reputation among suppliers with a commitment to client satisfaction no matter the order size. Thirdly, it should possess the latest, advanced machinery and must adhere to strict standards of regulation. 

To get in touch with us, please use the following contact information:

Email: Reach out to our team by sending an email to “

Whatsapp: You can also contact us via WhatsApp by messaging us at “0086-13510891989”

We value your input and encourage you to share any comments, suggestions, or feedback as we continuously strive for improvement.

The payment terms are as follows:

For trial orders, we request a 30% advance payment via bank transfer, while the remaining 70% should be settled prior to shipment. However, for long standing customers who have a proven history of cooperation, we offer flexible terms and accept payments on a monthly basis.

Eco-Vision Manufacturing takes pride in possessing all the essential certificates and testing reports necessary to meet global standards and comply with European standards. We have diligently acquired the required certifications to ensure our products meet the highest quality and compliance requirements.

You can easily confirm your order by sending a purchase order (PO) to us through fax or email. Once we receive it, our sales representative will get in touch with you to confirm the details of your order.

We are pleased to provide free samples for reference if we have similar samples available that align with your interests. However, please note that if you require samples based on your own design or unique style, a set-up cost will be incurred.

The standard width of a lanyard ranges from 1cm – 5cm. However, the specific length of a lanyard can vary based on individual requirements.